1TapSparrow 1.0 for iOS - Create custom icons for Sparrow Mail App
Since we have started creating all the amazing 1Tap Apps, you were treated like a boss, making sure our apps perform as promised: 1 tapp to success. No matter what we started, we delivered in style.
This time, we are happy to announce the launch of the incredible 1TapSparrow for iOS. This enables you to create custom icons for your Sparrow Mail App, thus allowing for a more personal experience of your email and visual recognition whenever you want to send an email to your favorite contacts.
Simply follow the steps below to add a custom icon for each contact of your wish.
- Download and install 1TapSparrow App. Then start it by selecting its icon.
- Tap the Add Contact icon on the top left corner
- Select the desired person from your contact list
- Tap the “?” for the icon to select your photo
- The photo, name and email address of the person you added will be visible. Tap “Go!”
- Your Safari browser will start prompting you to add the icon to your Home Screen.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” option from the available list
- You can still edit the name if you wish so
- Your custom Sparrow Mail icon is now ready. Everytime you tap it, the Sparrow Mail App is launched with that person’s email in the TO field.
We’ve also included a graphic tutorial for a better understanding, feel free to click on the thumbnail below for the full size version:
So get the 1TapSparrow App now from the AppStore and start your personalized mailing experience on your iPhone.
Important notice: The icons are created with the browser trick, with the same method as creating a Home Screen shortcut to a webpage. We do not send any information to our servers about the user created icons, it does all the work on the same device your are using our app on.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS or above, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.